Hope Counseling Center is located at Saybrook Christian Church. This is an advanced
ministry designed to support, educate, provide therapy and encourage all people.
This service is offered to the community and surrounding area.
Our goal is to provide Godly counsel for those who seek help in the physical, mental,
emotional and spiritual restoration process.
- Grief counseling and group therapy
- Divorce/Remarriage Care
- Marriage and Family Support
- Adoption Issues
- Crisis Counseling and Intervention
- Mental Health Care
- End of Life Issue and Comfort Care
- Life Skills Training
- Problem Solving Skills
- Career and Life Transitional Counseling
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Abuse Counseling
Following assessment, some clients may be referred for a physicians care, specialized
treatment, or therapy outside of this center.
Brenda has a Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Management from Lincoln Christian
College, and a Master of Arts in Counseling from Lincoln Christian Seminary and
is licensed by the State of Illinois.
Fees are charged based on a sliding scale.